By Tracey Manailescu, WPICC, DWC, CWD
When calling or emailing to book our clients wedding venue site visit, we will want to know the answer to a few questions ahead of the visit, so as not to waste anyone’s time.
Of course you and your fiance will have a list to go through once you are doing the walk through, but these should help you get started from the initial get-go.
- Is the venue available on our wedding date?
- How many guests can the venue accomodate?
- Can we get ready on site?
- How many other weddings will be taking place on the same day or will we have exclusive access?
- Is the venue available for our wedding rehearsal? Is there an additional fee to do so?
- What time do we have access to the venue for set-up and then for teardown afterwards?
- Are you LGBTQ friendly?
- Is the venue able to accomodate our list of food restrictions/allergies?
- Is the venue able to accomodate those with physical challenges? Access from parking area, to washrooms, ceremony site, reception site (wheelchair, walkers)
- Do you have an onsite wedding coordinator?
- Are you wedding planner friendly? We aren’t booking if my wedding planner at Tracey M Events can’t manage my day 😉